Food-related health can be defined as the full development of genetic capacities, both physically and intellectually. Deficiencies of essential nutrients in daily intake reduce physical and mental performance, lower intellectual performance, influence growth, fertility, as well as mortality rates and life expectancy.
Beef provides attributes for a balanced diet, since it is one of the main sources of protein, iron and vitamin B12, and is also responsible for reactivating the human body's metabolism. And although these chemical substances are found in other food sources, it is not so easy to absorb them.
Therefore, here are some of the benefits of beef consumption:
1. The meat contains a high content of sarcosine, which plays an important role in muscle enhancement.
2. It contains abundant vitamin B6 which improves the immune system and accelerates metabolism as well as protein synthesis in order to improve physical health for the human body.
3. It is a source of vitamin B12, which helps us metabolize proteins, form red blood cells and maintain the central nervous system.
4. It contains abundant carnitine, which is used to support fat metabolism and plays a role in physical endurance and recovery, favorable for athletes.
5. It has important amounts of protein.
6. It is an important source of linoleic acid, which accelerates the recovery of body tissues.
7. Meat contains zinc and magnesium. Zinc is a kind of antioxidant that promotes muscle growth, helps protect against oxidative damage, helps skin healing and helps to create hemoglobin. Magnesium improves muscle strength.
8. An important source of iron, it helps to make up part of the muscle mass and also transports oxygen throughout the body via the erythrocytes. It is important to mention that iron deficiency affects women's fertility and children's cognitive and intellectual development.
9. Source of alkaline, responsible for producing sugar from protein and also provides energy for muscles.
10. Provides phosphorus, this is a mineral that helps the neurotransmitter of brain cells, in addition to promoting the development of bones, teeth and muscles.
Now that you know the benefits of Beef, it is necessary for you to know that it is also of utmost importance that the meat is of high quality, and in MeatTown we offer you the best in Miami, order it from the comfort of your home by clicking here.